Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Need volunteers

Good morning!

Well, the benefit is just going gangbusters. Neither of us, Angie, Steph or myself can get over the overwhelming response. I mean, we KNEW that Linda is AMAZING, but it's just a beautiful thing to see how many lives she has touched. And I'm so thankful that people are expressing how much she means to them by giving and helping is such awesome ways.

Speaking of help, {wink wink} we do need some volunteers to help AT the actual benefit.
I would like to have 5 people committed to clean-up (I have one, thank you Pam).
I need 2 people to help with the food table from 1-3, and 2 people to help with the food table from 3-5.
I need 2 or 3 people to help Angie with the silent auction table.
And I need 1 or 2 people to help Stephanie's awesome kids at the baked goods table.

SO...if you can fill one of these positions, please leave a comment here, or e-mail me.
Thank you so much!

Update on the auction items: we are up to almost 60 items!!! CRAZY! I guess we are going to GIVE BIG!!

No comments: