Friday, July 25, 2008

A little background

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the very first post of my very first blog. I'm doing this to keep people updated on my best friend Linda. She was diagnosed with Stage 4 endometrial cancer on Nov 1. We are working on a benefit for her. She is the best friend you could ever dare to have. She's kind and compassionate, she would do anything for you. She loves unconditionally, and she's a godly woman. She has told me that the reason she keeps going is because so many people are praying for her. And praying we are! We are praying for a miracle. She has been through 2 unsuccessful rounds of chemo, and is on her 3rd round of treatment. I will keep you posted... Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am praying for Linda. We don't always understands God's plan but we have to trust Him. All my love, Laura